Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Monday blues. Falling asleep. Training. 430 Tuesday, falling asleep, getting home before 6. Wednesday. Physical. Thursday falling asleep. Swensens with Jodee, attempted window-not-so-window shopping. Friday swim pe, late and standing in lecture, getting scolded for tying hair, falling asleep in bio, retarded chinese lesson, waste of time econs. Wasting time with boyfriend(:+Island creamery&ilu's+rainy nights+busrides(:. Saturday 830am wake up, 9-12 ccaab workshop, Poseidon, sleep, sleep, church, shopping.
And that sums up my week.
I find myself starting each week counting down to the end of it.. And i guess that can't be a very good way to start the week. I guess i'm just so tired. Everyone's just so tired. Physically, mentally, I don't know how people have time to do anything else.. I'm struggling to stay awake half the week. I promised things would get better, starting with next week. Going back to basics, back to my simple self made philosophy of Perfect Moments, Perfect Days. I'll have a Perfect Week, just you wait!
Do you really think i'm schizo? :(
It's Valentine's Day in A BIT OVER 2 WEEKS! My 3rd favourate day of the year. I'm very excited(: I would be even more excited if we didn't have training. PITCH TRAINING AT CCAB TIL 830PM on that day. I will complain somemore another time. But yes yes at least i have a valentine(((:
Okay better get to sleep, WE'RE PLAYING CRESCENT AT CCAB TMR, 930am. Hmm.
-Perfect(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:10 AM